Indian Veggie Fritters
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Coconut oil - 3-4 tablespoons
3 tablespoons Bob's Red Mill Coconut Flour
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon red chili powder
1 teaspoon fennel seeds
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Peel the potato and the onion.
- Chop the potato and onion into thin slices.
- Mix the coconut flour, eggs, lemon juice, salt, and spices in a bowl to make the batter.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pot.
- Dip each slice of veggie in the batter and fry until crispy & golden brown.
- Serve hot with organic whole 30-approved ketchup or my cilantro-chili Indian chutney on the side!