Baby Bok Choy Curry
Serving Size: 4-6
• 6 bunches of baby bok choy, washed and stems removed (feel free to add other veggies like mushrooms, broccoli, peppers, and anything else you want! This would also taste great with tofu or any meat)
• 2 5.4 oz cans of coconut cream (I use Native Forest brand)
• 3/4 of a 32 oz container of organic chicken or vegetable stock
• 5 tbsp Coconut Secret garlic sauce
• 2 tbsp Coconut Secret coconut aminos
• 1 tbsp gluten free sriracha
• 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
• 1 tbsp Coconut Aminos Coconut Nectar, honey, or coconut sugar
• 1 tsp salt (or more to taste)
• A few slices of chopped jalapeños and cilantro for garnish
In a large wok, place toasted sesame oil on medium heat.
Place chopped baby bok choy on wok and sauté for just a few minutes until it starts to become tender.
Add vegetable stock, coconut cream, Coconut Aminos, garlic sauce, sriracha, coconut nectar, and salt to wok.
Stir everything well and bring to a low but consistent boil.
Once bok choy is cooked, taste curry and adjust spices and seasonings as needed.
Ladle into a serving bowl and garnish with fresh cilantro and a few slices of chopped jalapeños
Serve immediately over rice or cauliflower rice!